Robust services that deliver what you need for the life of your building.
At U&S, commitment to our client’s success doesn’t stop once we’ve designed and implemented your building management solution. We offer ongoing support throughout the entire building system lifecycle. We are here to provide assistance and solutions you can depend on for years to come. By partnering with preeminent suppliers, we provide what you need, in the timeframe you need it.
Some of our services include:
- Comprehensive in-house classroom training or tailored on-site instruction based upon your specific needs, to educate your staff and maximize efficiency
- Dedicated project managers offer a single, convenient point of contact
- Experienced and certified engineering staff for project support
- Experienced and certified IT staff
- LEED-certified professionals
- 24/7 service from factory-trained, NICET-certified technicians
- Scheduled maintenance
- Remote system monitoring customized to meet your needs
- Fast service dispatched by a centralized GPS system
- Spare parts inventory at all locations
- Service calls with response times as little as two hours (based on contract agreements)
- 24-hour live technical support and assistance
- Flexible maintenance agreements designed to fit your needs and your budget
- Service contracts designed specifically for your business
- Remote PC workstation access
- First-rate Security Professional Certified Staff
To make it all work together.
What if you could find one trusted source to make all your building systems work together in harmony? Truly integrated, more energy-efficient and working at peak performance? Using today’s most advanced technologies, U&S integrates and optimizes all of your building systems. We have a reputation for getting the job done and are known in the industry for setting benchmarks for high quality, excellent service, on-time delivery and measureable savings. Our experience integrating all types of building systems from the industry’s top vendors means no integration is too small or too big for us to handle.
Whether you need HVAC equipment, building management systems (BMS) or protective systems (e.g., card access control, security, monitoring, video management or lighting), an integrated building environment allows you to collect and share vast amounts of facility and financial data and to maintain better control over your buildings. When your systems are continuously monitored and adjusted based on actual, present, day-to-day, minute-by-minute conditions, you’ll reap the following benefits—helping you operate more profitably.
- Reduce your carbon emissions
- Be better equipped to budget for building and facility maintenance over the long-term
- Easily identify new opportunities for growth
Save energy. Save money.
Whether you’re looking to optimize a single building or a multi-property facility, U&S leads the way. We’ve been helping clients across the United States—from university campuses spanning hundreds of acres, to United States Maximum Security Federal Correctional Institutes—work smarter, not harder for decades. Our team of LEED-certified energy management specialists will conduct a thorough assessment of your energy consumption and develop a plan to help you streamline and save.
We use an exhaustive three-step process to ensure we develop the best solution to control your energy consumption and save you money.
1. Detailed Site Audit
First, we review your building equipment information and drawings with you to better understand your goals. Then we survey your existing operations and consider all possible energy conservation measures (ECMs) related to building automation, lighting, mechanical systems, electrical systems and water conservation.
2. Preliminary Energy and Utility Profile
Next, we thoroughly analyze and benchmark your energy bills, as well as identify potential financing through utility rebate programs.
3. Comprehensive Analysis
Finally, analyzing all the information we’ve collected, we work with you to select the ECMs that best maximize your energy savings.
Our energy plans may include:
- Building automation
- Building analytics
- Integration services
- Lighting systems
- Fault detection diagnostics
Once your system is fully optimized, our energy dashboards can be integrated into your energy management control system to provide key measures of building operations at a single glance, allowing you to actively track your consumption and increase your savings on an ongoing basis. Our energy management dashboards also allow remote monitoring capabilities so you can analyze your energy usage from anywhere.
PARTNERING FOR A MORE SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance of market leaders and innovators in order to provide our clients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
JOIN THE TEAM
Are you looking for an exciting career as part of the energy revolution? Are you innovative, customer-focused, and entrepreneurial? Do others describe you as hardworking, loyal and professional? Then U&S Services, Inc. might be your perfect fit.Apply now