HVAC Application Engineer
Posted on August 30, 2016
U&S Services is seeking Application Engineers responsible for the configuration and operation of complete building environmental control systems with main focus on HVAC equipment. Essential duties include the development of various building automation systems and commissioning building control systems to ensure proper operation.
- College associates degree in Mechanical Engineering a plus
- 5+ years experience in programming of Schneider Electric/Andover Continuum building controls system.
- Experience with following mechanical systems: HVAC system (Chillers, Air Handling Units, VAV, VFDs etc), compressed air, process heating and/or cooling, pumping, heat recovery.
- Strong individual contributor and aptitude for collaboration and teamwork.
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation skills along with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work independently without day to day supervision.
- Be creative and open-minded.
- Possess superior communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to coordinate detailed field surveys in a team environment.
- Ability to produce effectively under deadline pressure.
- Ability to direct efforts of other personnel.
- Responsible for accuracy of work and project performance.
- Ability to write in a clear, concise manner, conveying facts in an organized manner.
- Ability to participate in client meetings and presentations, clearly conveying technical aspects of proposals and audits.